We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you love the Amish classic Shoofly Pie, then these muffins are right up your alley! They have the same buttery texture with the heavenly streusel topping that no one can resist!
What You'll Need:
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 5 tablespoons cold butter, cut into pieces
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1/2 cup molasses
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line 18 muffins cups with paper liners.
- In a large bowl, mix flour, brown sugar, cinnamon, baking soda and salt. Add butter and mix with a fork or your hands until crumbly. Reserve 1/2 cup of mixture for topping. Stir remaining ingredients into flour mixture.
- Fill muffin cups 2/3 full with batter. Sprinkle reserved topping mixture over batter, distributing evenly.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center of muffin comes out dry. Cool 10 minutes, then transfer to wire racks to cool completely.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We really went "over the top" with this open-faced sandwich. Our Over-the-Top Chicken Caesar Melt is a fill-ya-up main dish that was inspired by all the easy and convenient ingredients in the freezer aisle. It's made with flavorful Texas toast that gets topped with yummy ingredients like chicken, cheese, onion rings, and more. It's a must-make!