Cheese Corn Muffins
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
When you need a tasty side dish, fast, these Cheese Corn Muffins are it! Ready in just 10 minutes, they're perfect for last-minute meals, or, make 'em any time at all for a little bit of "OOH IT'S SO GOOD!!®"
What You'll Need:
- 1 (8-1/2-ounce) package corn muffin mix
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat 8 muffin cups with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine the corn muffin mix, 1/2 cup butter, egg, sour cream, and shredded cheese; mix well and spoon into the muffin cups.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes, or until the muffins are golden.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Craving a big, fluffy, cheesy omelet like the kind you can order at your favorite breakfast restaurant? Here it is! We've stuffed this one with lots of onion, green pepper, and ham to create The World's Best Western Omelet. Once you see how easy it is, you'll be making overstuffed omelets all the time!