Colossal Chocolate Muffins
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 6 colossal-sized muffins, or 12 regular-sized muffins
- COOK TIME
- 15 Min
With our recipe for Colossal Chocolate Muffins, you're in for a super double hit of chocolate! And you know what? We know you're gonna love 'em!
What You'll Need
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
What to Do
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat a 6-cup muffin tin with cooking spray.
In a large bowl, combine flour, baking powder, salt, sugar, and cocoa. Add eggs, milk, and butter; mix well with a spoon. Add chocolate chips and mix just until combined. Fill each muffin cup 3/4 full with batter.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Remove muffins from pan and cool on a wire rack.
When the muffins cool, dust them with a bit of confectioners' sugar for a fancier-looking confection.
You can also bake these in a 12-cup muffin tin for regular-sized muffins. Just adjust your baking time accordingly.
- If you liked this easy chocolate muffin recipe, be sure to check out our Chocolate Chip Banana Muffins: Our Best Chocolate Chip Muffin Recipe.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 595
- Calories from Fat 296
- Total Fat 33g 51 %
- Saturated Fat 20g 100 %
- Trans Fat 0.7g 0 %
- Protein 7.9g 16 %
- Cholesterol 105mg 35 %
- Sodium 516mg 22 %
- Total Carbohydrates 76g 25 %
- Dietary Fiber 3.2g 13 %
- Sugars 41g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The family is going to rave over these budget-friendly skillet pork chops! Made with a box of shortcut stuffing mix, and lots ooey gooey cheese, our "Unstuffed" Stuffed Pork Chops are layered to perfection. It's a dish that looks and tastes like it's fit for royalty, so there's no need to tell everyone just how budget-friendly it actually is!