Colossal Chocolate Muffins
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 6 colossal-sized muffins, or 12 regular-sized muffins
- COOK TIME
- 15 Min
With our recipe for Colossal Chocolate Muffins, you're in for a super double hit of chocolate! And you know what? We know you're gonna love 'em!
What You'll Need
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
What to Do
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat a 6-cup muffin tin with cooking spray.
In a large bowl, combine flour, baking powder, salt, sugar, and cocoa. Add eggs, milk, and butter; mix well with a spoon. Add chocolate chips and mix just until combined. Fill each muffin cup 3/4 full with batter.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Remove muffins from pan and cool on a wire rack.
When the muffins cool, dust them with a bit of confectioners' sugar for a fancier-looking confection.
You can also bake these in a 12-cup muffin tin for regular-sized muffins. Just adjust your baking time accordingly.
- If you liked this easy chocolate muffin recipe, be sure to check out our Chocolate Chip Banana Muffins: Our Best Chocolate Chip Muffin Recipe.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 595
- Calories from Fat 296
- Total Fat 33g 51 %
- Saturated Fat 20g 100 %
- Trans Fat 0.7g 0 %
- Protein 7.9g 16 %
- Cholesterol 105mg 35 %
- Sodium 516mg 22 %
- Total Carbohydrates 76g 25 %
- Dietary Fiber 3.2g 13 %
- Sugars 41g 0 %
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.