Cranberry Pear Loaf
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 15 Min
- COOK TIME
- 1 Hr
Cranberries and pears are two fall favorites that become one when baked together in this amazing Cranberry Pear Loaf bread. It's both sweet and tart!
What You'll Need
- 1 (15-1/2-ounce) package cranberry bread mix
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 1 (16-ounce) can pears, drained and finely chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped almonds
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 5-inch loaf pan with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients and stir until dry ingredients are moistened
- Pour the batter into the prepared loaf pan and bake 60 to 70 minutes, or until a wooden toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Remove the loaf from oven and allow to cool for 15 minutes, then remove from the pan and cool completely. Use immediately or keep tightly wrapped until ready to use.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 322
- Calories from Fat 78
- Total Fat 8.7g 13 %
- Saturated Fat 0.9g 4 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 5.6g 11 %
- Cholesterol 23mg 8 %
- Sodium 246mg 10 %
- Total Carbohydrates 59g 20 %
- Dietary Fiber 4.0g 16 %
- Sugars 32g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We teamed a pasta salad with a tuna salad to come up with this dish that's summertime-perfect and very budget-friendly. Our Tuna Twist is a new take on an old recipe that's great for a light summer dinner. Or you can take this tuna pasta salad to a picnic or potluck (where it'll be the first thing to disappear!).