Watermelon Party Bites
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Pass around a mouthwatering platter of our easy Watermelon Party Bites at your next gathering. The irresistible tastes and textures offer the contrast of salty olive tapenade, creamy goat cheese and sweet watermelon. What a super party appetizer!
What You'll Need
- 12 (1-1/4 x 3-inch) seedless watermelon rectangles, 3/4-inch thick
- 1 cup olive tapenade (olive pate)
- 6 1/2 ounces crumbled herbed goat cheese
What to Do
- Place watermelon rectangles close together in a tight row on a work surface or a piece of waxed paper.
- Spread tops of watermelon slices evenly with tapenade. Sprinkle goat cheese over tapenade then arrange the canapes on a serving tray.
Adapted from recipe courtesy of the National Watermelon Promotion Board
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Here's a recipe that's anything but taxing! Uncle Sam's Pulled Pork is a budget-friendly, weeknight winner. In this recipe, we slow cook boneless pork butt to perfection with some chopped onions and a can of cola. A little BBQ sauce and it's ready to go! Just pile it onto a roll along with some of our homemade coleslaw and you're set for lots of "yum!"