Watermelon Party Bites
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Pass around a mouthwatering platter of our easy Watermelon Party Bites at your next gathering. The irresistible tastes and textures offer the contrast of salty olive tapenade, creamy goat cheese and sweet watermelon. What a super party appetizer!
What You'll Need
- 12 (1-1/4 x 3-inch) seedless watermelon rectangles, 3/4-inch thick
- 1 cup olive tapenade (olive pate)
- 6 1/2 ounces crumbled herbed goat cheese
What to Do
- Place watermelon rectangles close together in a tight row on a work surface or a piece of waxed paper.
- Spread tops of watermelon slices evenly with tapenade. Sprinkle goat cheese over tapenade then arrange the canapes on a serving tray.
Adapted from recipe courtesy of the National Watermelon Promotion Board
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The Ultimate Hero Burger is going to be your new favorite ground beef recipe, and we know it will be a hit this Memorial Day Weekend! This take on this classic burger recipe is our juciest and most flavorful yet. Friends and family will be crowding around the grill, clamoring for their burger patty!