Watermelon Party Bites
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Pass around a mouthwatering platter of our easy Watermelon Party Bites at your next gathering. The irresistible tastes and textures offer the contrast of salty olive tapenade, creamy goat cheese and sweet watermelon. What a super party appetizer!
What You'll Need:
- 12 (1-1/4 x 3-inch) seedless watermelon rectangles, 3/4-inch thick
- 1 cup olive tapenade (olive pate)
- 6 1/2 ounces crumbled herbed goat cheese
What To Do:
- Place watermelon rectangles close together in a tight row on a work surface or a piece of waxed paper.
- Spread tops of watermelon slices evenly with tapenade. Sprinkle goat cheese over tapenade then arrange the canapes on a serving tray.
Adapted from recipe courtesy of the National Watermelon Promotion Board
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Tired of serving chicken breasts the same ol' way every time? If so, then you'll love this recipe for Cheesy Baked Chicken. These chicken breasts have a cracker crumb coating made from crushed cheese crackers and sesame seeds, so you can expect lots of crunch and flavor in every bite. Plus, this one is done in just about 30 minutes, which makes it great for busy weeknights!