Watermelon Party Bites
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Pass around a mouthwatering platter of our easy Watermelon Party Bites at your next gathering. The irresistible tastes and textures offer the contrast of salty olive tapenade, creamy goat cheese and sweet watermelon. What a super party appetizer!
What You'll Need
- 12 (1-1/4 x 3-inch) seedless watermelon rectangles, 3/4-inch thick
- 1 cup olive tapenade (olive pate)
- 6 1/2 ounces crumbled herbed goat cheese
What to Do
- Place watermelon rectangles close together in a tight row on a work surface or a piece of waxed paper.
- Spread tops of watermelon slices evenly with tapenade. Sprinkle goat cheese over tapenade then arrange the canapes on a serving tray.
Adapted from recipe courtesy of the National Watermelon Promotion Board
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This ain't your grandma's old-fashioned spaghetti. While grandma's traditional pasta is always delicious, sometimes we want to try something new. Our California Dreaming Pasta Toss is one of the best pasta recipes you've never heard about. The butter, walnuts, and spinach give it a fresh flavor that will leave you feeling satisfied. Trust us, once you try it, you'll be dreaming about making it again and again.