Muffin Tin Popovers
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You don't need a fancy popover pan for these popovers! The batter bakes up into crispy rolls in a regular muffin pan. The leavening power in eggs causes the popovers to rise high above their pans once in the oven. Be sure to resist the temptation to open the oven door as they bake!
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup milk
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
What To Do:
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees. Combine all ingredients; beat at low speed of an electric beater just until smooth.
- Place a well-greased muffin pan in a 425 degree oven for 3 minutes or until a drop of water sizzles when dropped in it. Remove pan from oven; spoon batter into cups, filling two-thirds full.
- Bake 15 minutes. Reduce heat to 350 degrees, and bake 18 to 20 minutes. Turn over off. Pierce each popover with the tip of a sharp knife to let steam escape. Keep popovers in hot oven 5 more minutes to crisp. Serve hot.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Calories 720
- Calories from Fat 140
- Total Fat 16g 24 %
- Saturated Fat 6.4g 32 %
- Trans Fat 0.3g 0 %
- Protein 34g 67 %
- Cholesterol 392mg 131 %
- Sodium 841mg 35 %
- Total Carbohydrates 108g 36 %
- Dietary Fiber 3.4g 14 %
- Sugars 13g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
These Beer-Brined Pork Chops are so moist, so tender, and so flavorful, you're going to want to pick up the bone and nibble on it, so you don't leave any of the goodness behind. Make these delicious pork chops on your outdoor grill in the summer or on a grill pan on a rainy day!