Peanut Butter-Banana Muffins
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We put together 2 favorite flavors in one muffin and came up with Peanut Butter-Banana Muffins. Your family will be happy to find them in your bread basket!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup peanut butter
- 3 ripe bananas, mashed
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 cup chopped peanuts (optional)
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 12-cup muffin tin with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, beat butter and sugar until creamy. Add eggs and beat until light and fluffy. Stir in peanut butter and bananas; mix well. Add flour and baking soda, mixing just enough to moisten. Spoon batter into muffin cups and sprinkle with nuts, if desired.
- Bake 20 to 22 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Calories 313
- Calories from Fat 151
- Total Fat 17g 26 %
- Saturated Fat 6.9g 34 %
- Trans Fat 0.3g 0 %
- Protein 6.9g 14 %
- Cholesterol 51mg 17 %
- Sodium 207mg 9 %
- Total Carbohydrates 37g 12 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.1g 8 %
- Sugars 22g 0 %
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.