Pina Colada Muffins
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Get ready to drink in the compliments when you bake up a batch of our tropical-tasting Pina Colada Muffins! Whether for a company-fancy brunch or simply to brighten your own day, they're super!
What You'll Need
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 (8-ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 1 teaspoon rum flavored extract (optional)
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a 12-cup muffin tin with cooking spray or use paper liners.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
- In a medium bowl, beat together egg and milk. Stir in pineapple, coconut, and rum extract. Add to flour mixture; stir until mixed (batter will be stiff).
- Spoon into prepared muffin tin, filling each cup about two-thirds full. Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out dry. Let cool.