Pina Colada Muffins
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Get ready to drink in the compliments when you bake up a batch of our tropical-tasting Pina Colada Muffins! Whether for a company-fancy brunch or simply to brighten your own day, they're super!
What You'll Need
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 (8-ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 1 teaspoon rum flavored extract (optional)
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a 12-cup muffin tin with cooking spray or use paper liners.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
- In a medium bowl, beat together egg and milk. Stir in pineapple, coconut, and rum extract. Add to flour mixture; stir until mixed (batter will be stiff).
- Spoon into prepared muffin tin, filling each cup about two-thirds full. Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out dry. Let cool.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.