Toasty S'mores Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 2 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
You'll feel like you're gathered around a warm campfire with our Toasty S'mores Pie. The whole family will be coming back for s'more!
What You'll Need
- 1/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 2 (4-serving size) packages instant chocolate pudding mix
- 3 cups milk
- 1 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (9-inch) graham cracker pie crust
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
What to Do
- In a small bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and butter; set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk pudding mix and milk 1 to 2 minutes, or until thickened. Fold in whipped topping to combine.
- Set oven to broil. Spoon pudding mixture into pie crust. Sprinkle graham cracker crumb mixture over pudding. Cover completely with marshmallows.
- Place pie under broiler 1 to 2 minutes, or until marshmallows are golden. (Leave the door cracked a bit to watch them; make sure they don't burn!) Remove from oven; let cool 10 minutes before refrigerating 2 hours, or until ready to serve.
If you'd like to make your own pie crust, simply mix together 2 cups graham cracker crumbs, 1/4 cup sugar, and 1-1/2 sticks butter which you'll melt first. Set aside 1/4 cup of the mixture and press remaining mixture into a 9-inch broiler-safe pie plate. Bake in a 350 degree oven 8 minutes; let cool before filling. If you do make your own pie crust, just skip over step 1 in the recipe, since this recipe will make enough for the crust and the topping.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 334
- Calories from Fat 92
- Total Fat 10g 16 %
- Saturated Fat 4.5g 23 %
- Trans Fat 0.1g 0 %
- Protein 4.9g 10 %
- Cholesterol 9.7mg 3 %
- Sodium 550mg 23 %
- Total Carbohydrates 56g 19 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.3g 5 %
- Sugars 41g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We put a shortcut twist on the time-honored recipe for Amish Friendship Bread. Instead of passing around a starter, our Amish Friendship Bread recipe makes enough for two loaves, so you can just call your friends and invite them over to enjoy the finished product!