Toasty S'mores Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 2 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
You'll feel like you're gathered around a warm campfire with our Toasty S'mores Pie. The whole family will be coming back for s'more!
What You'll Need:
- 1/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 2 (4-serving size) packages instant chocolate pudding mix
- 3 cups milk
- 1 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (9-inch) graham cracker pie crust
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
What To Do:
- In a small bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and butter; set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk pudding mix and milk 1 to 2 minutes, or until thickened. Fold in whipped topping to combine.
- Set oven to broil. Spoon pudding mixture into pie crust. Sprinkle graham cracker crumb mixture over pudding. Cover completely with marshmallows.
- Place pie under broiler 1 to 2 minutes, or until marshmallows are golden. (Leave the door cracked a bit to watch them; make sure they don't burn!) Remove from oven; let cool 10 minutes before refrigerating 2 hours, or until ready to serve.
If you'd like to make your own pie crust, simply mix together 2 cups graham cracker crumbs, 1/4 cup sugar, and 1-1/2 sticks butter which you'll melt first. Set aside 1/4 cup of the mixture and press remaining mixture into a 9-inch broiler-safe pie plate. Bake in a 350 degree oven 8 minutes; let cool before filling. If you do make your own pie crust, just skip over step 1 in the recipe, since this recipe will make enough for the crust and the topping.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 329
- Calories from Fat 94
- Total Fat 10g 16 %
- Saturated Fat 4.1g 20 %
- Trans Fat 0.1g 0 %
- Protein 5.1g 10 %
- Cholesterol 15mg 5 %
- Sodium 550mg 23 %
- Total Carbohydrates 55g 18 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.3g 5 %
- Sugars 40g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
They'll be asking for more turkey once they get a taste of this extra-juicy and buttery rich Herb Butter Roasted Turkey. The trick is in stuffing your seasoned butter under the skin and slathering it on top, too! This Thanksgiving turkey recipe is truly ready to be the star of this year's feast.