Pineapple Drop Biscuits
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
These Pineapple Drop Biscuits will be the talk of the table! They're made using fresh pineapple (and a touch of cinnamon!), which makes them taste extra-delicious. Oh, and did we mention there's a mouthwatering, brown sugar glaze that goes on top? They really won't be able to resist these!
What You'll Need
- 2 cups biscuit baking mix
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2/3 cup milk
- 5 tablespoons butter, melted and divided
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh pineapple
- 3 tablespoons light brown sugar
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine baking mix and cinnamon; mix well. Add milk and 3 tablespoons butter; mix until thoroughly combined. Stir in pineapple. Drop dough by rounded spoonfuls 2-inches apart on baking sheet.
- Bake 12 to 14 minutes or until golden.
- In a small bowl, combine remaining 2 tablespoons butter and the brown sugar; brush over warm biscuits and serve.
Looking for more great ideas using fruits and veggies? Visit www.freshdelmonte.com.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 521
- Calories from Fat 110
- Total Fat 12g 19 %
- Saturated Fat 6.0g 30 %
- Trans Fat 0.3g 0 %
- Protein 3.3g 7 %
- Cholesterol 21mg 7 %
- Sodium 479mg 20 %
- Total Carbohydrates 102g 34 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.8g 3 %
- Sugars 86g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
While we love the hearty, warm-ya-up penne pasta recipes, sometimes, when the weather is warming up, we want to go lighter and brighter. That's what inspired our easy-to-make Pasta Penne Toss! It's a fresh-tasting, one-pot pasta dish that comes together with Kalamata olives and chunked up tomatoes. Plus, since it cooks up in no time, it's the perfect weeknight meal for the family!