We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This recipe for Strawberry Muffins is the perfect reason to check out your local U-Pick farm, 'cause you're going to want to use the season's best in this recipe! These Strawberry Muffins are simply delicious. They make a great morning treat and an even better afternoon dessert.
What You'll Need
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chopped fresh strawberries
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line a 12-cup muffin tin with paper liners.
- In a large bowl, combine butter, milk, egg, and vanilla; stir until blended. Add flour, granulated sugar, baking powder, and salt; stir until just moistened. Gently stir in strawberries. Spoon batter evenly into muffin cups.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean. Remove from muffin tin and cool on wire rack.
Sprinkle with confectioners' sugar and spread with some cream cheese.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Calories 139
- Calories from Fat 28
- Total Fat 3.1g 5 %
- Saturated Fat 1.8g 9 %
- Trans Fat 0.1g 0 %
- Protein 1.9g 4 %
- Cholesterol 22mg 7 %
- Sodium 169mg 7 %
- Total Carbohydrates 26g 9 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.6g 2 %
- Sugars 18g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're tired of serving the same ol' side dishes every fall, then you've got to give our Butternut Squash Fritters a try. Fried until golden and crispy, there's no way anyone can resist having one...or two. And they're even better if you drizzle a little syrup over them!