Pumpkin Streusel Muffins
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
These pumpkin muffins are super-moist and taste cake-like, but that's not all that makes them great. They also feature a homemade streusel topping with lots of big, melt-in-your-mouth crumbs. You're not going to be able to resist these Pumpkin Streusel Muffins!
What You'll Need:
- STREUSEL TOPPING
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 stick butter, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Place paper liners in 12 muffin cups.
- In a medium bowl, combine Streusel Topping ingredients. Stir until mixture is crumbly; set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat butter and sugar until creamy. Mix in pumpkin, eggs, and vanilla until smooth. Add flour, baking soda, baking powder, pumpkin pie spice, and salt; mix until well combined. Spoon batter evenly into muffin cups; sprinkle with Streusel Topping.
- Bake 22 to 25 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean. Remove from muffin tin and let cool in a wire rack.
If you're crazy about pumpkin, then you should check out our collection of Perfect Pumpkin Recipes!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Calories 287
- Calories from Fat 105
- Total Fat 12g 18 %
- Saturated Fat 7.0g 35 %
- Trans Fat 0.4g 0 %
- Protein 4.1g 8 %
- Cholesterol 59mg 20 %
- Sodium 329mg 14 %
- Total Carbohydrates 42g 14 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.4g 5 %
- Sugars 21g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Tired of serving chicken breasts the same ol' way every time? If so, then you'll love this recipe for Cheesy Baked Chicken. These chicken breasts have a cracker crumb coating made from crushed cheese crackers and sesame seeds, so you can expect lots of crunch and flavor in every bite. Plus, this one is done in just about 30 minutes, which makes it great for busy weeknights!