Rolled Cheese Bread
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Mmm... Roasted red peppers and mozzarella cheese make this yummy and gooey Rolled Cheese Bread simply irresistible!
What You'll Need
- 1 (11-ounce) package, refrigerated French bread dough
- 2 cups (8 ounces) mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/4 pound salami, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup jarred roasted red peppers, drained and chopped
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese, grated
What to Do
- Preheat over to 375 degrees F.
- On a lightly floured surface, unroll the bread dough and pat out to a rectangle about 12- x 14-inches.
- Sprinkle cheese evenly over the dough, then top with salami. Place the roasted peppers over the salami, then roll up the dough tightly, starting with the short side. Pinch the edges together to seal and place seam side down into an ungreased baking dish. Brush with the melted butter and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes, or until golden brown. Let stand for 5 to 10 minutes before cutting. To serve, cut into 1-inch slices with a serrated knife.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Believe it or not, this Chinese Cabbage 'n' Chicken Salad is a favorite in the Mr. Food Test Kitchen. It's requested at least once a month and devoured within the lunch hour. Most of us agree that it's the homemade Asian-style dressing that really makes this recipe amazing, but we'll leave it up to you to be the judge!