Rolled Cheese Bread
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Mmm... Roasted red peppers and mozzarella cheese make this yummy and gooey Rolled Cheese Bread simply irresistible!
What You'll Need
- 1 (11-ounce) package, refrigerated French bread dough
- 2 cups (8 ounces) mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/4 pound salami, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup jarred roasted red peppers, drained and chopped
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese, grated
What to Do
- Preheat over to 375 degrees F.
- On a lightly floured surface, unroll the bread dough and pat out to a rectangle about 12- x 14-inches.
- Sprinkle cheese evenly over the dough, then top with salami. Place the roasted peppers over the salami, then roll up the dough tightly, starting with the short side. Pinch the edges together to seal and place seam side down into an ungreased baking dish. Brush with the melted butter and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes, or until golden brown. Let stand for 5 to 10 minutes before cutting. To serve, cut into 1-inch slices with a serrated knife.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You've got to try our Homemade Jelly Donut Holes for a fun and sometimes messy treat that's great all-year-round! Wonder how we get the jelly in the middle? The secret is using a drinking straw to make space for that oh-so-sweet jelly that fills the center! Top these with powdered or cinnamon sugar, and let the family get their fingers a little sticky! Just make sure to keep the napkins handy.