Sausage Pancake Muffins
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Don't have time to make a big, old-fashioned breakfast of eggs, pancakes with syrup, and sausage? Just make our Sausage Pancake Muffins. They've got it all in a convenient to "grab 'n' go" muffin form!
What You'll Need
- 2 cups packaged pancake and waffle mix
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup club soda
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 heat-and-serve beef sausages, chopped (half of a 5.2-ounce package)
- 1/4 cup pancake syrup
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 12-cup muffin tin with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine pancake mix, eggs, milk, club soda, and oil; mix well. Pour evenly into muffin cups and sprinkle each with sausage.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes, or until a wooden toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and brush tops with pancake syrup. Serve warm.
- Instead of sausage, these can also be made with fresh blueberries or peeled and chopped apples, like in our recipe for Fruity Pancake Muffins.