Sausage Pancake Muffins
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Don't have time to make a big, old-fashioned breakfast of eggs, pancakes with syrup, and sausage? Just make our Sausage Pancake Muffins. They've got it all in a convenient to "grab 'n' go" muffin form!
What You'll Need:
- 2 cups packaged pancake and waffle mix
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup club soda
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 heat-and-serve beef sausages, chopped (half of a 5.2-ounce package)
- 1/4 cup pancake syrup
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 12-cup muffin tin with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine pancake mix, eggs, milk, club soda, and oil; mix well. Pour evenly into muffin cups and sprinkle each with sausage.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes, or until a wooden toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and brush tops with pancake syrup. Serve warm.
- Instead of sausage, these can also be made with fresh blueberries or peeled and chopped apples, like in our recipe for Fruity Pancake Muffins.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Quick! - Check the pantry and the fridge and grab whatever you've got on hand, 'cause you're going to need it to make a throw-together Garbage Pasta Salad that's potluck-worthy! This is one easy pasta salad that won't ever make it to the garbage.