Vegetable Cream Cheese
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This cream cheese spread is colorful and flavorful. It'll look good and taste even better on a bagel, toast or even crackers!
What You'll Need:
- 1 tablespoon finely shredded carrots
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped green bell pepper
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
What To Do:
- In a medium-sized bowl, beat the cream cheese with an electric beater until softened. Stir in the remaining ingredients; mix well.
- Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate until ready to use. Serve cold or at room temperature.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Quick! - Check the pantry and the fridge and grab whatever you've got on hand, 'cause you're going to need it to make a throw-together Garbage Pasta Salad that's potluck-worthy! This is one easy pasta salad that won't ever make it to the garbage.