Vegetable Cream Cheese
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This cream cheese spread is colorful and flavorful. It'll look good and taste even better on a bagel, toast or even crackers!
What You'll Need
- 1 tablespoon finely shredded carrots
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped green bell pepper
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
What to Do
- In a medium-sized bowl, beat the cream cheese with an electric beater until softened. Stir in the remaining ingredients; mix well.
- Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate until ready to use. Serve cold or at room temperature.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Potato pancakes are a symbolic and scrumptious treat commonly made for Hanukkah. Not only are they super crispy and really tasty, but thanks to the pre-shredded potatoes you can find at your favorite supermarket, these Simple Shredded Potato Pancakes are, well, simple to make!