Vegetable Cream Cheese
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This cream cheese spread is colorful and flavorful. It'll look good and taste even better on a bagel, toast or even crackers!
What You'll Need
- 1 tablespoon finely shredded carrots
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped green bell pepper
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
What to Do
- In a medium-sized bowl, beat the cream cheese with an electric beater until softened. Stir in the remaining ingredients; mix well.
- Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate until ready to use. Serve cold or at room temperature.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're tired of serving the same ol' side dishes every fall, then you've got to give our Butternut Squash Fritters a try. Fried until golden and crispy, there's no way anyone can resist having one...or two. And they're even better if you drizzle a little syrup over them!