We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Almond Brownies are an easy, easy, easy dessert with the big flavor of almonds!
What You'll Need
- 1 (21.5-ounce) package brownie mix
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 1/2 (8-ounce) can almond paste, formed into peanut-sized balls (see Note)
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, mix the brownie mix, water, oil, and egg until blended. Gently fold in almond paste balls and nuts. Pour batter evenly into prepared baking pan.
- Bake 33 to 35 minutes. Do not overbake. Cool completely then cut.
Almond paste has the texture of soft clay, so making the peanut-sized balls is easy...and a fun job for the kids, too.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 28
- Calories 161
- Calories from Fat 84
- Total Fat 9.4g 14 %
- Saturated Fat 1.3g 6 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 1.9g 4 %
- Cholesterol 6.6mg 2 %
- Sodium 69mg 3 %
- Total Carbohydrates 19g 6 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.4g 2 %
- Sugars 1.6g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We've got what we think is the Best Broccoli Salad, and we're betting you'll agree! This garden-fresh broccoli salad is tossed in a creamy homemade dressing and livened up with a few surprises, so it's sure to be one of your favorite easy broccoli recipes for potluck parties! But nothing says you have to take this recipe to a party. This easy broccoli salad is perfect for summer lunches or as a fresh dinner dish. It has just the right amount of creamy flavor to make this broccoli salad a recipe you'll want to make again and again.