We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Almond Brownies are an easy, easy, easy dessert with the big flavor of almonds!
What You'll Need
- 1 (21.5-ounce) package brownie mix
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 1/2 (8-ounce) can almond paste, formed into peanut-sized balls (see Note)
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, mix the brownie mix, water, oil, and egg until blended. Gently fold in almond paste balls and nuts. Pour batter evenly into prepared baking pan.
- Bake 33 to 35 minutes. Do not overbake. Cool completely then cut.
Almond paste has the texture of soft clay, so making the peanut-sized balls is easy...and a fun job for the kids, too.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 28
- Calories 161
- Calories from Fat 84
- Total Fat 9.4g 14 %
- Saturated Fat 1.3g 6 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 1.9g 4 %
- Cholesterol 6.6mg 2 %
- Sodium 69mg 3 %
- Total Carbohydrates 19g 6 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.4g 2 %
- Sugars 1.6g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You'll be the star of the next get together when you bring this easy chili recipe along. You see, the combination of ground beef and Italian sausage makes for a hearty recipe that no one can resist. When they ask you what it's called just say, "That's My Tailgating Chili!" with a smile.