We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Although Salad Nicoise has its origins in Nice, France, our all-American version is easy to assemble and is the perfect way to transport us from a hot and hectic day to a breezy laid-back meal...bistro-style.
What You'll Need
- 1 medium-sized head iceberg lettuce, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1/2 pound green beans, trimmed, cooked and chilled
- 5 medium-sized red potatoes, cooked, cut into 1-inch chunks, and chilled
- 6 hard-cooked eggs, cut into wedges and chilled
- 1 (12-ounce) can tuna, drained and flaked
- 1 (3-1/4-ounce) can whole pitted black olives, drained
- 1 (16-ounce) bottle red wine vinaigrette dressing
What to Do
- In a large serving bowl, layer the lettuce, green beans, potatoes, and hard-cooked eggs. Top with tuna and olives.
- Drizzle with dressing as desired, and serve immediately.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 762
- Calories from Fat 376
- Total Fat 42g 64 %
- Saturated Fat 5.8g 29 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 36g 73 %
- Cholesterol 318mg 106 %
- Sodium 1,673mg 70 %
- Total Carbohydrates 57g 19 %
- Dietary Fiber 7.7g 31 %
- Sugars 15g 0 %