We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Although Salad Nicoise has its origins in Nice, France, our all-American version is easy to assemble and is the perfect way to transport us from a hot and hectic day to a breezy laid-back meal...bistro-style.
What You'll Need
- 1 medium-sized head iceberg lettuce, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1/2 pound green beans, trimmed, cooked and chilled
- 5 medium-sized red potatoes, cooked, cut into 1-inch chunks, and chilled
- 6 hard-cooked eggs, cut into wedges and chilled
- 1 (12-ounce) can tuna, drained and flaked
- 1 (3-1/4-ounce) can whole pitted black olives, drained
- 1 (16-ounce) bottle red wine vinaigrette dressing
What to Do
- In a large serving bowl, layer the lettuce, green beans, potatoes, and hard-cooked eggs. Top with tuna and olives.
- Drizzle with dressing as desired, and serve immediately.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 762
- Calories from Fat 376
- Total Fat 42g 64 %
- Saturated Fat 5.8g 29 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 36g 73 %
- Cholesterol 318mg 106 %
- Sodium 1,673mg 70 %
- Total Carbohydrates 57g 19 %
- Dietary Fiber 7.7g 31 %
- Sugars 15g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you've only got 15 minutes to make dinner, then you're going to love this pressure cooker recipe for 15-Minute Chicken Cacciatore. This is a fast and flavor-packed version of a classic Italian dish. Your family is going to devour it!