We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Although Salad Nicoise has its origins in Nice, France, our all-American version is easy to assemble and is the perfect way to transport us from a hot and hectic day to a breezy laid-back meal...bistro-style.
What You'll Need
- 1 medium-sized head iceberg lettuce, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1/2 pound green beans, trimmed, cooked and chilled
- 5 medium-sized red potatoes, cooked, cut into 1-inch chunks, and chilled
- 6 hard-cooked eggs, cut into wedges and chilled
- 1 (12-ounce) can tuna, drained and flaked
- 1 (3-1/4-ounce) can whole pitted black olives, drained
- 1 (16-ounce) bottle red wine vinaigrette dressing
What to Do
- In a large serving bowl, layer the lettuce, green beans, potatoes, and hard-cooked eggs. Top with tuna and olives.
- Drizzle with dressing as desired, and serve immediately.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 762
- Calories from Fat 376
- Total Fat 42g 64 %
- Saturated Fat 5.8g 29 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 36g 73 %
- Cholesterol 318mg 106 %
- Sodium 1,673mg 70 %
- Total Carbohydrates 57g 19 %
- Dietary Fiber 7.7g 31 %
- Sugars 15g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
As the weather cools off and fall rolls in, we're often looking for new and comforting desserts for the season. Our Sweet Potato Cake takes your favorite everyday sweet potatoes and combines them with a few simple ingredients, before topping it with a homemade cream cheese frosting. What you get is a super moist, super cozy cake that the whole family will want a piece of.