Strawberry and Chocolate Mousse Topped Brownies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
There may not be enough time to bake brownies, but your guests don't have to know that. Our Strawberry and Chocolate Mousse Topped Brownies take ready-made, store-bought brownies and turns them into a decadent dessert. Everyone will love this recipe as they try to guess the delicious secret ingredient. They'll think you've invented the best brownie recipe ever!
What You'll Need
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, stems removed
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa
- 6 store-bought unfrosted brownies
What to Do
- Cut strawberries in half, and place in a medium bowl. Sprinkle strawberries with vinegar and sugar; toss well, and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, with an electric mixer, beat whipping cream, confectioners' sugar, and cocoa until stiff peaks form.
- Place brownies on individual serving plates. Top brownies evenly with strawberries and chocolate mousse. Serve immediately.
Before You Start Cooking!
- If you're looking for a refreshing brownie recipe, try our Chocolate Mint Brownies!
- Our Crunchy Almond Ice Cream Balls will knock the socks off your guests!
Did you know that the word "mousse" is derived from the French meaning "froth" or "foam"? It definitely fits since chocolate moose is so light and fluffy!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 0 %
- Saturated Fat 0.0 0 %
- Trans Fat 0.0 0 %
- Protein 0.0 0 %
- Cholesterol 0.0 0 %
- Sodium 0.0 0 %
- Total Carbohydrates 0.0 0 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 0 %
- Sugars 0.0 0 %
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.