Halloween "Scream" Cheese Brownies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- SERVING SIZE
- COOK TIME
- 40 Min
Forget the tricks, these dark chocolate brownies are some of the best treats you'll have on Halloween. They're moist, decadent, and so easy to make, but it's the cream cheese that adds a rich texture that all the little ghouls and monsters will love! Serve up our Halloween "Scream" Cheese Brownies at your next costume party, and they'll be a graveyard smash!
What You'll Need
- 1 (19.9 ounce) package dark chocolate brownie mix, prepared according to package directions
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon orange food color
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9-inch square baking dish with cooking spray.
- Reserve 1/4 cup brownie batter for later use; pour remaining batter into baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, with an electric mixer, beat cream cheese and sugar until creamy. Add egg and vanilla; mix until smooth. Stir in orange food color. Slowly pour cream cheese mixture on top of batter. Drop spoonfuls of reserved brownie batter on top of cream cheese layer and swirl with a knife.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Let cool completely before cutting.
More Tricks and Treats!
- Getting ready for a spooktacular Halloween party? We've got creepy, fun, and tasty recipes everyone will love! Our Bloody Witch's Fingers will be a crispy hit and these saucy Bat Wings taste just like chicken! (Get it?)
- For more Halloween dessert recipes, try our Bloody Sundae's and these absolutely scrumptious Dark Chocolate Halloween Chip Cookies!
- When the festivities are over, and you've still got buckets of candy, make sure to check out our collection of Leftover Halloween Candy Recipes!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 9
- Calories 377
- Calories from Fat 145
- Total Fat 16g 25 %
- Saturated Fat 7.0g 35 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 4.1g 8 %
- Cholesterol 46mg 15 %
- Sodium 329mg 14 %
- Total Carbohydrates 57g 19 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.0g 0 %
- Sugars 41g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
These from-scratch pumpkin pancakes are the perfect way to start off your weekend! Our recipe uses pumpkin pie filling to bring the comforting feeling of fall right to your kitchen. Make sure to top them with a bit of butter and a lot of syrup for a pumpkin taste straight from heaven! Whether you're making it for the grown-ups, the kids, or both, everyone will love our cozy Pumpkin Patch Pancakes.