Chocolate Hazelnut "Torte"
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 20 Min
- COOK TIME
- 5 Min
- READY IN
- 25 Min
Take a no-bake shortcut and build a fancy looking and tasting dessert torte from store-bought frozen pound cake frosted with healthy chocolate hazelnut spread. Shhh...no one has to know how easy it was!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (16-ounce) frozen pound cake
- 1 (13-ounce) jar chocolate hazelnut spread
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup heavy cream
What To Do:
Horizontally slice frozen pound cake into 4 layers. Place bottom cake layer on a cooling rack over a baking sheet. Spread with a thin layer of chocolate hazelnut spread, then place another cake layer on top. Repeat with remaining layers and spread.
Place chocolate chips in a medium bowl.
In a small saucepan over medium heat, bring cream to a boil, stirring constantly. Pour over chocolate chips and stir until mixture is smooth. Let cool 15 to 20 minutes, or until ganache begins to thicken slightly.
- Starting at one end, slowly pour ganache over entire cake until well coated. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Two of your favorite flavors come together in this delicious cake recipe. Our Peanut Butter Marshmallow Cake is topped with a fluffy layer of marshmallow creme and a creamy-smooth peanut butter frosting that's oh-so-delectable and simply irresistible!
- Neighborly Banana Cake
- Heavenly Freezer Cake
- Homemade Frosting Recipes: 18 Frosting Recipes for Cakes, Cupcakes, and More
- Cake Mix Recipes: 39 To-Die-For Recipes with Cake Mix
- 28 Best Bundt Cake Recipes
- Chocolate Surprise Cake
- Chocolate Chip Pound Cake
- Million Dollar Pound Cake
- Chocolate Eclair Cake
- Lane Cake