Chocolate Sandwich Cookie Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 25 Min
- CHILL TIME
- 30 Min
- COOK TIME
- 25 Min
When we tasted this Chocolate Sandwich Cookie Cake in our Test Kitchen, everyone gave Patty, our Test Kitchen Director, a double thumbs up! If you're anything like us, this sweet treat is definitely one you'll be craving all the time.
What You'll Need
- 1 (15-1/4-ounce) package devil's food cake mix
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 12 chocolate sandwich cookies, coarsely crushed
- 1 (16-ounce) container chocolate fudge frosting
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Prepare cake mix according to package directions for 2 (9-inch) round cake pans. Bake according to package directions; let cool 15 minutes.
- In a large bowl with an electric mixer, beat cream cheese and sugar until blended. Gently stir in whipped topping and crushed cookies.
- Place 1 cake layer on wire rack and spread with cream cheese mixture. Top with remaining cake layer. Let stand 10 minutes, or until firm.
- Spoon frosting into a microwave-safe bowl; microwave 45 to 60 seconds, or until melted, stirring frequently. Starting in center of cake, pour ganache over cake and let drizzle down sides. Refrigerate 30 minutes, or until ready to serve.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Calories 361
- Calories from Fat 143
- Total Fat 16g 24 %
- Saturated Fat 7.3g 37 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 2.8g 6 %
- Cholesterol 16mg 5 %
- Sodium 340mg 14 %
- Total Carbohydrates 54g 18 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.2g 5 %
- Sugars 40g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Whether love is in the air, or you're just hanging out with a good friend, we have the perfect dinner for two! Our Garlic Steamed Clams are seasoned to perfection! Plus, when you serve 'em up with a side of cheesy bread, we bet that no matter what the occasion, you'll have a night to remember!