Chocolate Sandwich Cookie Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 25 Min
- CHILL TIME
- 30 Min
- COOK TIME
- 25 Min
When we tasted this Chocolate Sandwich Cookie Cake in our Test Kitchen, everyone gave Patty, our Test Kitchen Director, a double thumbs up! If you're anything like us, this sweet treat is definitely one you'll be craving all the time.
What You'll Need
- 1 (15-1/4-ounce) package devil's food cake mix
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 12 chocolate sandwich cookies, coarsely crushed
- 1 (16-ounce) container chocolate fudge frosting
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Prepare cake mix according to package directions for 2 (9-inch) round cake pans. Bake according to package directions; let cool 15 minutes.
- In a large bowl with an electric mixer, beat cream cheese and sugar until blended. Gently stir in whipped topping and crushed cookies.
- Place 1 cake layer on wire rack and spread with cream cheese mixture. Top with remaining cake layer. Let stand 10 minutes, or until firm.
- Spoon frosting into a microwave-safe bowl; microwave 45 to 60 seconds, or until melted, stirring frequently. Starting in center of cake, pour ganache over cake and let drizzle down sides. Refrigerate 30 minutes, or until ready to serve.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Calories 361
- Calories from Fat 143
- Total Fat 16g 24 %
- Saturated Fat 7.3g 37 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 2.8g 6 %
- Cholesterol 16mg 5 %
- Sodium 340mg 14 %
- Total Carbohydrates 54g 18 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.2g 5 %
- Sugars 40g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You can serve up a restaurant-worthy dinner while sticking to your budget, with this easy recipe for Crazy-Good Rosemary Chicken. These juicy chicken breasts are topped with a flavor-packed sauce made with some onions, a little lemon juice, a splash of wine, and a bit of mustard. The results are amazing!