Spring Fling Layered Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You're going to want to have more than a "fling" with this no-bake, layered cake! Our recipe for Spring Fling Layered Cake combines all of your favorite springtime flavors, like coconut, lemon, and raspberry to bring you a dessert that's ready for all of your picnics, potlucks, and get-togethers!
What You'll Need
- 1 (19.6-ounce) box frozen coconut layer cake
- 1 (16-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 1 (12-ounce) package frozen raspberries
- 1 (19.6-ounce) box frozen lemon layer cake
What to Do
- Cut coconut cake into 7 slices. Place in a single layer in a 9- x 13-inch baking dish, covering the bottom of the dish.
- In a medium bowl, combine half the whipped topping and the raspberries; gently stir until well combined. Spread mixture evenly over coconut cake.
- Cut lemon cake into 7 slices. Place slices in a single layer over raspberry mixture. Evenly spread remaining whipped topping over lemon cake layer. Freeze until ready to serve. Let sit 10 minutes, then cut into squares.
- Garnish with fresh raspberries and mint leaves.
- Our Ultimate Dirt Cake is another sure sign of spring -- you're group will love it!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You're going to fall in love with this seasonal version of your favorite poke cake. Our Pumpkin Spice Poke Cake is perfect through-and-through. From the spiced cake to the vanilla pudding mix with added pumpkin pie spice, there's nothing but goodness in this easy dessert recipe.