Graham Cracker Cake
For a dessert that's bursting with tropical flavor, look no further than this graham cracker cake with coconut!
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
When you think of graham crackers, you might think of crushing them up to make a pie crust, or maybe sandwiching chocolate bars and toasted marshmallows between a couple of 'em for s'mores. Well, now we've taken it a step further by making a super moist, Graham Cracker Cake that's packed with flavor! Trust us, this is a recipe you'll want to get your hands on.
What You'll Need
- 2 sticks (1 cup) butter, softened, divided
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 (13.5-ounce) package graham cracker crumbs
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 3/4 cup milk
- 5 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 3 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 (8-ounce) can crushed pineapple, undrained
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray; set aside.
- In a large bowl with an electric mixer on medium speed, beat 1-1/2 sticks butter and the granulated sugar 3 to 4 minutes or until creamy. Add graham cracker crumbs, baking powder, milk, eggs, and vanilla, and beat until well mixed. Stir in coconut and pecans until well mixed, then spread batter into baking dish.
- Melt remaining half stick butter in microwave. In a large bowl, combine the melted butter, confectioners’ sugar, and pineapple until well mixed; pour evenly over batter.
- Bake 45 to 50 minutes or until a wooden toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Allow to cool, then cut and serve.
Test Kitchen Tip
- Yup, we know you're gonna love this Graham Cracker Cake. For more fun and yummy ways to use graham crackers, try our 8-Layer Pistachio Squares or our nostalgic Chewy S'mores Squares!
- Need a few more cake ideas? Well, if you're having a get-together or heading out to a potluck let us suggest our Apple Cinnamon Dump Cake or, if you want to bring a bit of the tropics to your guests, try our Hawaiian Poke Cake! Either way, everyone will be asking for the recipe!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Calories 722
- Calories from Fat 179
- Total Fat 20g 31 %
- Saturated Fat 9.4g 47 %
- Trans Fat 0.5g 0 %
- Protein 4.7g 9 %
- Cholesterol 95mg 32 %
- Sodium 336mg 14 %
- Total Carbohydrates 136g 45 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.4g 6 %
- Sugars 118g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This spring salad recipe is gonna make 'em drop their jaws; it's just that cute! By stuffing jumbo-sized pasta shells with a delicious homemade antipasto we've made Antipasto Stuffed Shells worthy of being served at every picnic, potluck, and family get-together.