Orange Almond Coffee Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Store-bought biscuit mix is our secret shortcut ingredient that makes this Orange Almond Coffee Cake come together in a snap. Forget plain old coffee cake your gang'll love this novel twist!
What You'll Need
- 2 cups biscuit mix
- 2/3 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Combine first 5 ingredients. Spread batter in a lightly greased 9-inch round cake pan; sprinkle evenly with almonds.
- Bake 15 minutes or until a wooden toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Sprinkle cake with 1 tablespoon sugar, and drizzle with 2 tablespoons orange juice; bake an additional 5 minutes. Cut into wedges, and serve warm.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Whether you're a dunker or a dipper, our Parmesan Onion Board is the perfect addition to your best soup recipes! It's got the bold flavors of onion, poppy seeds, and Parmesan cheese, and let's face it, that goes with just about anything!