White Bean Soup
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
A trio of protein-packed canned cannellini, navy and Great Northern beans make this hearty white bean soup one to savor! With good for you ingredients and easy prep, you'll be sitting down to a steaming bowl in a snap!
What You'll Need:
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 (19-ounce) can cannellini beans, not drained
- 1 (16-ounce) can navy beans, not drained
- 1 (15-1/2-ounce) can Great Northern beans, not drained
- 1 chicken bouillon cube
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
What To Do:
- In a soup pot, heat oil over medium-high heat. Sauté onion 5 to 6 minutes, or until golden.
- Add remaining ingredients and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer 8 to 10 minutes, or until heated through.
The sizes of cans of beans vary by manufacturer; as long as you use can sizes that are about the same as those listed, your soup should be just fine.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
They'll be asking for more turkey once they get a taste of this extra-juicy and buttery rich Herb Butter Roasted Turkey. The trick is in stuffing your seasoned butter under the skin and slathering it on top, too! This Thanksgiving turkey recipe is truly ready to be the star of this year's feast.