Peanut Butter Cup Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This famously delicious pair does it again in our recipe for Peanut Butter Cup Cake. We've filled this impressive bundt cake with chunks of chocolate, peanut butter candy for extra-yummy bites!
What You'll Need
- 1 (15.25-ounce) package devil's food cake mix
- 1 (4-serving) package instant chocolate pudding and pie filling
- 1 cup (1/2 pint) sour cream
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup water
- 30 miniature milk chocolate peanut butter cup candies, chopped
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Generously grease a 10-inch Bundt pan.
- In a large bowl, with an electric beater, combine all ingredients except the crushed candies; mix well then stir in the crushed candies and mix well.
- Pour into prepared Bundt pan and bake 50 to 60 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool cake slightly, about 15 minutes. Remove cake from pan and continue to cool thoroughly on a wire cooling rack.
Try topping your Peanut Butter Cup Cake with our Peanut Butter Drizzle recipe!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
There's nothing more warm and cozy than a big bowl of chicken soup. And when we're looking for a way to add even more heartiness to our bowls, noodles aren't the only option - wild rice is great too! Our Chicken & Wild Rice Soup is a warm-ya-up favorite that's full of flavor.