Peanut Butter Cup Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This famously delicious pair does it again in our recipe for Peanut Butter Cup Cake. We've filled this impressive bundt cake with chunks of chocolate, peanut butter candy for extra-yummy bites!
What You'll Need
- 1 (15.25-ounce) package devil's food cake mix
- 1 (4-serving) package instant chocolate pudding and pie filling
- 1 cup (1/2 pint) sour cream
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup water
- 30 miniature milk chocolate peanut butter cup candies, chopped
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Generously grease a 10-inch Bundt pan.
- In a large bowl, with an electric beater, combine all ingredients except the crushed candies; mix well then stir in the crushed candies and mix well.
- Pour into prepared Bundt pan and bake 50 to 60 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool cake slightly, about 15 minutes. Remove cake from pan and continue to cool thoroughly on a wire cooling rack.
Try topping your Peanut Butter Cup Cake with our Peanut Butter Drizzle recipe!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This one is pure comfort food heaven! Our hearty Cheesy Bacon Pierogi Bake is bursting with creamy texture and smoky flavor! This stick-to-your-ribs favorite doubles as both a main dish, or as a cheesy go-along. No matter how you serve this up, this all-in-one dish is perfect for any occasion!