Mango Tango Fish Fillets
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Bring a little of the islands into your home with our tropical Mango Tango Fish Fillets. 20 minutes is all you need to get this tasty dish on the table tonight!
What You'll Need:
- 1 1/2 cups chopped fresh mango (about 2 mangoes)
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red bell pepper
- 1/3 cup finely chopped purple onion
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, divided
- 4 (6-ounce) cod fillets
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
What To Do:
Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
In a medium bowl, combine mango, bell pepper, onion, cilantro, lime juice, and 1/4 teaspoon salt; toss well. Set mango salsa aside or chill, if desired.
Sprinkle fillets evenly with cayenne pepper and remaining salt and place in prepared baking dish.
Bake 20 minutes, or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Serve with mango salsa.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.