Strawberry Icebox Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Chill out with this rich and creamy no-bake dessert packed with plump berries! Our chocolaty Strawberry Icebox Cake is so easy to make, yet looks like a million bucks!
What You'll Need
- 1 (14.4-ounce) box chocolate graham crackers
- 1 (16-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 cup seedless strawberry preserves or jam, slightly melted
- 1 quart fresh strawberries, sliced thin, with 6 to 8 whole strawberries reserved for garnish
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips, melted
What to Do
- Line the bottom of an ungreased 9- x 13-inch baking dish with one-third of graham crackers.
- In a large bowl, combine whipped topping and strawberry preserves until well mixed.
- Spread one-third of strawberry cream mixture over graham crackers. Place half the strawberry slices on top. Repeat layers 2 more times, ending with strawberry cream mixture. Drizzle with chocolate and garnish with whole strawberries. Refrigerate until chilled.
For an extra special look, garnish with chocolate-covered strawberries.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Calories 370
- Calories from Fat 138
- Total Fat 15g 24 %
- Saturated Fat 8.0g 40 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 3.6g 7 %
- Cholesterol 29mg 10 %
- Sodium 166mg 7 %
- Total Carbohydrates 57g 19 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.0g 4 %
- Sugars 37g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You may be serving pasta as the main dish, but when you serve our recipe for Crispy Sesame Artichokes on the side, you're going to have yourself a main attraction. These tender-cooked artichoke hearts are crispy-coated and full of flavor. Plus, they taste even better when dipped into our creamy lemon sauce!