Strawberry Icebox Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Chill out with this rich and creamy no-bake dessert packed with plump berries! Our chocolaty Strawberry Icebox Cake is so easy to make, yet looks like a million bucks!
What You'll Need
- 1 (14.4-ounce) box chocolate graham crackers
- 1 (16-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 cup seedless strawberry preserves or jam, slightly melted
- 1 quart fresh strawberries, sliced thin, with 6 to 8 whole strawberries reserved for garnish
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips, melted
What to Do
- Line the bottom of an ungreased 9- x 13-inch baking dish with one-third of graham crackers.
- In a large bowl, combine whipped topping and strawberry preserves until well mixed.
- Spread one-third of strawberry cream mixture over graham crackers. Place half the strawberry slices on top. Repeat layers 2 more times, ending with strawberry cream mixture. Drizzle with chocolate and garnish with whole strawberries. Refrigerate until chilled.
For an extra special look, garnish with chocolate-covered strawberries.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Calories 370
- Calories from Fat 138
- Total Fat 15g 24 %
- Saturated Fat 8.0g 40 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 3.6g 7 %
- Cholesterol 29mg 10 %
- Sodium 166mg 7 %
- Total Carbohydrates 57g 19 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.0g 4 %
- Sugars 37g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We put a tasty twist on one of our favorite summertime beverages to come up with this recipe for Fresh Watermelon Lemonade. It's made with one of summer's most popular fruits and delivers a whole lot of refreshing yumminess with every sip.