Butter Pecan Fudge
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Butter Pecan is a rich and indulgent flavor... it has butter in the name for cryin' out loud! But it is oh so good. Now, Butter Pecan Fudge is a whole 'nother level of decadence and it's easy to make the Mr. Food way! This buttery, silky smooth fudge is a sugar paradise. Plus, it's fast and easy to make. You don't want to pass this one up!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup pecan halves, toasted (see Note)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
What to Do
- Coat an 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large saucepan, bring butter, heavy cream, granulated sugar, brown sugar, and salt to a boil over medium heat, stirring frequently.
- Allow to boil for 5 minutes, stirring constantly, then remove pan from heat.
- Stir in pecans and vanilla. Add confectioners' sugar and stir until smooth and well combined. Spread mixture into baking dish.
- Freeze 25 to 30 minutes, or until firm. Cut into 1-inch squares and serve, or store in an airtight container until ready to serve or wrap for gift-giving.
To toast the pecans, heat a medium skillet over medium-low heat. When the skillet is hot, add the nuts and toast for 1 to 2 minutes, stirring frequently, until golden.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We've made a rise 'n' shine pastry that you can enjoy with your morning cup of coffee that has...well, a twist to it! Our Chocolate Peanut Butter Twists are pretty enough to serve for a special brunch, but easy enough that anyone can make 'em. Plus, they feature everyone's favorite combo of chocolate and peanut butter!