Butter Pecan Fudge
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Butter Pecan is a rich and indulgent flavor... it has butter in the name for cryin' out loud! But it is oh so good. Now, Butter Pecan Fudge is a whole 'nother level of decadence and it's easy to make the Mr. Food way! This buttery, silky smooth fudge is a sugar paradise. Plus, it's fast and easy to make. You don't want to pass this one up!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup pecan halves, toasted (see Note)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
What to Do
- Coat an 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large saucepan, bring butter, heavy cream, granulated sugar, brown sugar, and salt to a boil over medium heat, stirring frequently.
- Allow to boil for 5 minutes, stirring constantly, then remove pan from heat.
- Stir in pecans and vanilla. Add confectioners' sugar and stir until smooth and well combined. Spread mixture into baking dish.
- Freeze 25 to 30 minutes, or until firm. Cut into 1-inch squares and serve, or store in an airtight container until ready to serve or wrap for gift-giving.
To toast the pecans, heat a medium skillet over medium-low heat. When the skillet is hot, add the nuts and toast for 1 to 2 minutes, stirring frequently, until golden.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You won't need a passport for our Tuscan Chicken One Pot. The heavenly aroma and succulent taste will make you feel like you're sitting at sidewalk bistro in Tuscany. It's the marinara sauce and white wine that really takes this easy chicken dinner recipe to the next level. And one pot recipes are known for their easy clean up, so it really will seem like a vacation in your very own home!