Candy Cane Chocolate Bark
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Keep 'em smiling from ear to ear with this Candy Cane Chocolate Bark full of cheer! Made with two kinds of chocolate and a holiday-favorite candy, this candy bark will definitely satisfy their holiday sweet tooth.
What You'll Need
- 1 (12-ounce) package milk chocolate chips
- 1/2 teaspoon peppermint extract, divided
- 1 (12-ounce) package white chocolate chips
- 1 (16-ounce) package hard peppermint candies, finely crushed (about 1-1/2 cups)
What to Do
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt the milk chocolate for 30 seconds on medium power. Add 15 seconds if needed. Add 1/4 teaspoon peppermint extract, and stir to incorporate.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Pour the milk chocolate onto the baking sheet, smoothing out with a knife. Refrigerate 15 minutes to set up.
- Meanwhile, in another microwave-safe bowl, melt the white chocolate for 30 seconds on medium power. Add 15 seconds, if needed. Add 1/4 teaspoon peppermint extract, and stir to incorporate. Pour white chocolate over hardened milk chocolate. Sprinkle with crushed peppermint candies. Refrigerate until hardened. Break into pieces and serve.
- This candy bark makes for a great holiday gift. Place the candy in a festive box or tin and gift it to your favorite people!
- Can't get enough peppermint? Check out our collection of Recipes with Peppermint!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
When you're called upon to comfort someone and need the perfect bring-along dish, we recommend Utah's Best Funeral Potatoes. This hearty, creamy funeral potatoes recipe will surely be appreciated by friends and family. Of course, easy potato side dish is perfect for a happy occasion, too.