Candy Cane Chocolate Bark
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Keep 'em smiling from ear to ear with this Candy Cane Chocolate Bark full of cheer! Made with two kinds of chocolate and a holiday-favorite candy, this candy bark will definitely satisfy their holiday sweet tooth.
What You'll Need
- 1 (12-ounce) package milk chocolate chips
- 1/2 teaspoon peppermint extract, divided
- 1 (12-ounce) package white chocolate chips
- 1 (16-ounce) package hard peppermint candies, finely crushed (about 1-1/2 cups)
What to Do
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt the milk chocolate for 30 seconds on medium power. Add 15 seconds if needed. Add 1/4 teaspoon peppermint extract, and stir to incorporate.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Pour the milk chocolate onto the baking sheet, smoothing out with a knife. Refrigerate 15 minutes to set up.
- Meanwhile, in another microwave-safe bowl, melt the white chocolate for 30 seconds on medium power. Add 15 seconds, if needed. Add 1/4 teaspoon peppermint extract, and stir to incorporate. Pour white chocolate over hardened milk chocolate. Sprinkle with crushed peppermint candies. Refrigerate until hardened. Break into pieces and serve.
- This candy bark makes for a great holiday gift. Place the candy in a festive box or tin and gift it to your favorite people!
- Can't get enough peppermint? Check out our collection of Recipes with Peppermint!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If your Thanksgiving leftovers look sort of blah, it's time for a leftover makeover! No worries, we've found a way to turn those Thanksgiving leftovers into a tasty favorite that's way more fun to eat than a plain old turkey sandwich. Our Thanksgiving Leftover Poppers take just 15 minutes, which makes them a good idea if you're in a hurry to go shopping!