Cherry Vanilla Macadamia Nut Clusters
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- about 32 pieces
- 5 Min
- COOK TIME
- 1 Hr 30 Min
Whenever we make these to-die-for slow cooker Cherry Vanilla Macadamia Nut Clusters here in our Test Kitchen, they disappear in a heartbeat, they're so scrumptious.
What You'll Need
- 16 (2-ounce) vanilla-flavored almond bark candy coating squares, cut in half
- 2 cups macadamia nuts, toasted and coarsely chopped
- 1 (3-ounce) can chow mein noodles
- 1 cup dried cherries
What to Do
- Combine chocolate and nuts in a 3- to 4-quart slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on LOW setting 1-1/2 hours, or until melted. Stir chocolate mixture. Add chow mein noodles and dried cherries, stirring well to coat.
- Drop mixture by heaping tablespoonfuls onto wax paper. Let stand until firm (see Note). Store in an airtight container.
If you can't wait for the candies to harden at room temperature, try popping them into the fridge for a quick cooldown.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We've made a rise 'n' shine pastry that you can enjoy with your morning cup of coffee that has...well, a twist to it! Our Chocolate Peanut Butter Twists are pretty enough to serve for a special brunch, but easy enough that anyone can make 'em. Plus, they feature everyone's favorite combo of chocolate and peanut butter!