Chocolate Pecan Fudge
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This recipe for Chocolate Pecan Fudge is a fabulous, foolproof fudge that everyone in the gang will enjoy. It's fudge perfection!
What You'll Need
- 1 (5-ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 2/3 cups sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 1 1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
What to Do
- Coat an 8-inch square baking dish with nonstick cooking spray, set aside.
- In a large saucepan, combine the evaporated milk, sugar, and salt over low heat. Bring to a boil and allow to boil for 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Remove from the heat and add the remaining ingredients, stirring until the marshmallows and chocolate chips are melted.
- Pour the mixture into the baking dish. Allow to cool until firm, then cut into 1-inch squares.
- Serve, or store in an airtight container until ready to serve.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This Easter Egg Bread recipe is sure to become an Easter tradition for years to come! This eye-catching Easter bread recipe is a pull-apart sweet bread that has colorful Easter eggs baked right in. It's such a sweet and colorful dessert, no one will be able to resist pulling off a piece of this Easter bread recipe. Kids and adults alike will love tearing off a piece and enjoying this sweet, festive sweet bread recipe.