Homemade Candy Recipes: 20 Old Fashioned Recipes for Chocolate Candy, Fudge & More
Cookies 'n' Cream Fudge
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Few things go together like milk and cookies, which is why we decided to combine the two in this super simple and delicious fudge recipe. Our Cookies 'n' Cream Fudge can bring a smile to anyone's face. The best part? You can use your favorite cookies to make it!
What You'll Need
- 3 cups white chocolate chips
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 10 bakery-style chocolate chip cookies, frozen and chopped
What to Do
- Line an 8-inch square baking dish with aluminum foil. Reserve 1/2 cup chopped cookies.
- In a large glass microwaveable bowl, combine chips, condensed milk, and vanilla. Microwave for 1 minute, stir, then continue to microwave in 15 second intervals until mixture is smooth. Stir in chopped cookies.
- Pour mixture into baking dish and top with reserved cookies, pressing lightly into fudge. Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours, or until firm. Cut into squares.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
What happens when you take a stuffed chicken recipe and combine it with a muffin tin recipe? You get our irresistible Stuffed Chicken Muffins! This dish is filled with a delicious cheesy Italian-style filling that everyone will love.
Chocolate Pecan Fudge
Melt Away Peanut Butter Fudge
Potato Chip Fudge
Homemade Cracker Candy
To-Die-For Chocolate Fudge Recipes: 12 Homemade Fudge Recipes
Homemade Peanut Butter Cups
Homemade Candy Recipes: 20 Old-Fashioned Recipes for Chocolate Candy, Fudge, & More