Cookies 'n' Cream Fudge
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Few things go together like milk and cookies, which is why we decided to combine the two in this super simple and delicious fudge recipe. Our Cookies 'n' Cream Fudge can bring a smile to anyone's face. The best part? You can use your favorite cookies to make it!
What You'll Need
- 3 cups white chocolate chips
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 10 bakery-style chocolate chip cookies, frozen and chopped
What to Do
- Line an 8-inch square baking dish with aluminum foil. Reserve 1/2 cup chopped cookies.
- In a large glass microwaveable bowl, combine chips, condensed milk, and vanilla. Microwave for 1 minute, stir, then continue to microwave in 15 second intervals until mixture is smooth. Stir in chopped cookies.
- Pour mixture into baking dish and top with reserved cookies, pressing lightly into fudge. Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours, or until firm. Cut into squares.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you have a big Christmas list, we've got a yummy, budget-friendly solution! Our Caramel-Dipped Chocolate Apples are the perfect DIY Christmas gifts! Everyone will love the combo of ooey gooey caramel, sweet chocolate, and crisp apple, but want to know the best part? There's an unlimited amount of ways to decorate these!