Homemade Candy Recipes: 20 Old Fashioned Recipes for Chocolate Candy, Fudge & More
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 4 dozen cookies
- 15 Min
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
Yummy? Yes! Delectable? Very! A winner? You betcha! You've gotta try these Coconut Scotchies!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 1/2 cups flaked coconut
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Beat butter at medium speed of an electric beater until creamy; gradually add sugars, beating well. Add eggs and vanilla; beat well.
- Combine flour and soda; add to butter mixture, and beat well. Stir in butterscotch chips and pecans.
- Place coconut in a shallow dish. Drop dough by rounded teaspoonfuls into coconut, rolling to coat dough with coconut while shaping dough into balls. Place balls on greased baking sheets. Bake 10 minutes. Immediately remove to wire racks to cool.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Turn ordinary chicken breasts into a favorite main dish by stuffing them with our creamy, flavorful filling and rolling them in a crunchy homemade breading. Stuffed Chicken Rollups are easy for weeknights, and are a company-favorite too!