We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 4 dozen cookies
- 15 Min
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
Yummy? Yes! Delectable? Very! A winner? You betcha! You've gotta try these Coconut Scotchies!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 1/2 cups flaked coconut
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Beat butter at medium speed of an electric beater until creamy; gradually add sugars, beating well. Add eggs and vanilla; beat well.
- Combine flour and soda; add to butter mixture, and beat well. Stir in butterscotch chips and pecans.
- Place coconut in a shallow dish. Drop dough by rounded teaspoonfuls into coconut, rolling to coat dough with coconut while shaping dough into balls. Place balls on greased baking sheets. Bake 10 minutes. Immediately remove to wire racks to cool.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Bake up a tried-and-true favorite with our recipe for Homestyle Buttermilk Cake. This cake will remind you of all the times grandma would call you to the table and have a large slice and a glass of milk waiting for you. It's such a classic!