Homemade Candy Recipes: 20 Old Fashioned Recipes for Chocolate Candy, Fudge & More
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 2 dozen candy clusters
- CHILL TIME
- 2 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
What to do with all of those fresh cranberries you've got on hand during the holidays? Use 'em to make Cranberry Clusters, a merry treat that's fresh, fruity, and company-perfect!
What You'll Need
- 2 tablespoons vegetable shortening
- 2 (6-ounce) packages white baking bars, cut into chunks (see Note)
- 1 (12-ounce) package fresh cranberries, rinsed and dried
What to Do
- In a saucepan, melt shortening over low heat. Add baking bars and stir continuously until melted. Stir in cranberries then remove from heat.
- Drop by heaping teaspoonfuls onto a waxed paper-lined baking sheet. Chill 2 hours, until hardened. Place in an airtight storage container and keep refrigerated until ready to serve.
If you enjoyed these Cranberry Clusters, be sure to check out more holiday treats in our free eCookbook, Christmas Candy Recipes: 24 Ideas for Homemade Christmas Gifts.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This mouthwatering dish features an all-star summer line-up of zucchini, tomatoes, basil, garlic, and more. To say that our All-Star Zucchini is flavorful is an understatement! It's just as amazing on its own as it is served over a bed of pasta. Yum!