Homemade Candy Recipes: 20 Old Fashioned Recipes for Chocolate Candy, Fudge & More
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 3 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 5 Min
Chocoholics, beware! These Truffles may cause addiction, uncontrollable smiles and the inability to share with others. Its a good thing these truffles are so easy and inexpensive to make.
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons instant coffee granules
- 1 tablespoon hot water
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate or white baking chips
- 1/2 cup finely chopped toasted almonds
What to Do
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, combine evaporated milk and sugar; cook until mixture comes to a rolling boil. Boil 3 minutes, stirring constantly, then remove from heat.
- In a cup, dissolve coffee in hot water; add to milk mixture, then add chocolate chips; stir until chocolate is melted and mixture is smooth. Cover and chill 1 hour.
- Shape mixture into 1-inch balls, then roll in almonds. Place on a baking sheet, cover, and chill at least 2 hours, or until firm.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Looking for that farm-to-table taste during dinnertime? Well with our homemade tomato sauce, you'll get just that. Our Blender Tomato Sauce is as easy as blend, simmer, and enjoy! With fresh ingredients, and nothing but organic spices, this tomato sauce recipe will please everyone's Italian grandma!