We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 3 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 5 Min
Chocoholics, beware! These Truffles may cause addiction, uncontrollable smiles and the inability to share with others. Its a good thing these truffles are so easy and inexpensive to make.
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons instant coffee granules
- 1 tablespoon hot water
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate or white baking chips
- 1/2 cup finely chopped toasted almonds
What to Do
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, combine evaporated milk and sugar; cook until mixture comes to a rolling boil. Boil 3 minutes, stirring constantly, then remove from heat.
- In a cup, dissolve coffee in hot water; add to milk mixture, then add chocolate chips; stir until chocolate is melted and mixture is smooth. Cover and chill 1 hour.
- Shape mixture into 1-inch balls, then roll in almonds. Place on a baking sheet, cover, and chill at least 2 hours, or until firm.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
When you've got fresh peaches, it only takes a few ingredients to make something spectacular. This easy pie recipe is a slice of Southern heaven and best served with a scoop of vanilla bean ice cream. Everyone will be dreamy-eyed with full bellies when you serve our Peachy Keen Cream Pie.