Homemade Candy Recipes: 20 Old Fashioned Recipes for Chocolate Candy, Fudge & More
Salted Caramel Fudge
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 48 pieces
- SERVING SIZE
- 1 piece
- CHILL TIME
- 6 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
This caramel-topped chocolate fudge is to-die-for, especially when you finish it off with a sprinkle of sea salt. Our Salted Caramel Fudge is such a sweet treat; it makes for a great homemade gift too.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (12-ounce) package semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup caramel sauce
- Sea salt for sprinkling
What To Do:
- Line an 8-inch square baking dish with aluminum foil.
- In a medium saucepan over low heat, combine condensed milk, chocolate chips, and butter; cook until chocolate is melted and smooth, stirring constantly. Remove from heat; stir in vanilla. Pour chocolate mixture evenly into baking dish.
- Pour caramel sauce over top of fudge and using a knife, swirl caramel into fudge. Sprinkle with salt, cover, and refrigerate at least 6 hours, or until firm.
- Remove foil and cut into 1/2-inch squares. Store in refrigerator.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Melt Away Peanut Butter Fudge
- Ice Cube Chocolates
- Chocolate Walnut Fudge
- Homemade Candy Recipes: 20 Old-Fashioned Recipes for Chocolate Candy, Fudge, & More
- To-Die-For Chocolate Fudge Recipes: 12 Homemade Fudge Recipes
- Cranberry Clusters
- Chocolate Wreath Fudge
- Butter Pecan Fudge
- Fig and Walnut Truffles