Homemade Candy Recipes: 20 Old Fashioned Recipes for Chocolate Candy, Fudge & More
Salted Caramel Fudge
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 48 pieces
- CHILL TIME
- 6 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
This caramel-topped chocolate fudge is to-die-for, especially when you finish it off with a sprinkle of sea salt. Our Salted Caramel Fudge is such a sweet treat; it makes for a great homemade gift too.
What You'll Need
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (12-ounce) package semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup caramel sauce
- Sea salt for sprinkling
What to Do
- Line an 8-inch square baking dish with aluminum foil.
- In a medium saucepan over low heat, combine condensed milk, chocolate chips, and butter; cook until chocolate is melted and smooth, stirring constantly. Remove from heat; stir in vanilla. Pour chocolate mixture evenly into baking dish.
- Pour caramel sauce over top of fudge and using a knife, swirl caramel into fudge. Sprinkle with salt, cover, and refrigerate at least 6 hours, or until firm.
- Remove foil and cut into 1/2-inch squares. Store in refrigerator.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We know that some of you like to eat a little lighter during the holidays, so we decided to come up with a new dish that's perfect for Christmas dinner. Our Holiday Stuffed Fish Fillets start with some U.S. Farm-Raised Catfish fillets that are perfectly seasoned, and then stuffed with traditional festive flavors. When you top it with the melted butter and bake it off, you'll have a fresh-tasting Christmas dinner that might just become a new yearly tradition.