28 Valentine's Day Ideas: Romantic Dinners & Desserts
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Romance is in the air! Make something special this Valentine's Day — your sweetheart deserves it! We've rounded up some of our favorite romantic recipes, from main dish ideas and sides to desserts, so that you can pick and choose your favorites to create your ultimate Valentine's Day Menu! All of these recipes are delectably impressive, but they're also quick and easy...meaning you'll have more quality time with your special someone. What could be better than that?
Valentine's Day Ideas: Romantic Main Dish Recipes
Valentine's Day Ideas: Sweetheart Side Dishes
When you pair this recipe with any of our main dishes, it'll definitely be a date to remember! These recipes are company-fancy and weeknight-friendly, giving you the ultimate opportunity to impress that special someone.
Valentine's Day Ideas: Decadent Dessert Recipes
Finish up date night with any of these sweet sensations and your sweetheart is sure to think you're the belle of the ball! Our Chocolate Pavlova and our Creme Brulee alike are bound to be a perfect end to a perfect dinner.
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This simple, custard-style pie is made with a splash of something you might have caught Granny sippin' when no one was lookin'! Granny's Moonshine Pie is sweet, creamy, and great for sharing. Don't forget to top each slice with a dollop of our homemade whipped cream!
- 42 Old-Fashioned Recipes
- Potluck Ideas for Work: 58 Crowd-Pleasing Recipes
- 10 Easy Goulash Recipes
- How to Cook Cabbage: Easy Cabbage Recipes
- 64+ Easy Dinner Recipes for Two
- Lighten Up: 20 Tasty & Healthy Recipes for the New Year from Mr. Food
- Country Cooking: 48 Best-Loved Southern Comfort Recipes
- 14 Dessert Salads: Cherry Fluff, Pineapple Fluff, and More Fluff Recipes
- Mr. Food's Favorite Recipes
- The Best Old-Fashioned Recipe Collection: 12 Cafeteria-Inspired Recipes