Chocolate Wreath Fudge
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Not only does this Chocolate Wreath Fudge taste delicious, but it looks beautiful, too. It will add to your table decor until it gets eaten!
What You'll Need
- 2 (14-ounce) cans sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (12-ounce) package semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 (12-ounce) package milk chocolate chips
- Red and green candies to decorate
What to Do
Coat an 8-inch or 9-inch cake pan with cooking spray.
In a saucepan over medium heat, bring sweetened condensed milk to a rolling boil. Remove from heat and add semisweet and milk chocolate chips, stirring until smooth.
Cover sweetened condensed milk can with plastic wrap and place in center of cake pan. Pour chocolate mixture in pan around can.
Chill 3 to 4 hours, or until firm. Remove can, then remove fudge to a plate.
- Decorate with your favorite red and green candies to look like a wreath.
- Want even more easy fudge recipes? Check out our collection of To-Die-For Chocolate Fudge Recipes: 8 Homemade Fudge Recipes.
- If you enjoyed this Chocolate Wreath Fudge, be sure to check out more holiday treats in our free eCookbook, Christmas Candy Recipes: 24 Ideas for Homemade Christmas Gifts.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If your Thanksgiving leftovers look sort of blah, it's time for a leftover makeover! No worries, we've found a way to turn those Thanksgiving leftovers into a tasty favorite that's way more fun to eat than a plain old turkey sandwich. Our Thanksgiving Leftover Poppers take just 15 minutes, which makes them a good idea if you're in a hurry to go shopping!