Creamy Chicken Kale Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Didn't think a casserole could be fancy enough to serve to company? Think again! Our Creamy Chicken Kale Casserole is full of flavorful ingredients that give it a restaurant-quality taste!
What You'll Need
- 1 can (10-3/4-ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 cups chopped kale, steamed
- 2 1/2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/2 cup French fried onions
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat an 8- x 8-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine soup, mayonnaise, milk, white wine, mustard, garlic powder, salt and pepper; mix well.
- Spoon 1/3 of cream sauce in the bottom of the baking dish. Layer evenly with half of kale, half the chicken and half of the cheese. Repeat layers with 1/3 of cream sauce, remaining kale, chicken, cream sauce and cheese.
- Top with French fried onions and bake uncovered 35 to 40 minutes or until hot.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 357
- Calories from Fat 175
- Total Fat 19g 30 %
- Saturated Fat 6.8g 34 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 26g 53 %
- Cholesterol 76mg 25 %
- Sodium 777mg 32 %
- Total Carbohydrates 17g 6 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.9g 4 %
- Sugars 2.5g 0 %
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
It just doesn't get more refreshing than watermelon pops in the summer! Plus, watermelon is a great fruit to help keep you hydrated when the sun is blazing overhead. We like to add a little bit of something extra to our Fruity Watermelon Pops by mixing in chopped berries or fresh mint! Yum!