Chicken and Stuffing Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Nothing says "ultimate comfort food" like a Chicken and Stuffing Casserole, and our Chicken and Stuffing Casserole recipe is super simple, thanks to the convenience of cooked rotisserie chicken, packaged stuffing mix, and canned soup. Now we can enjoy stick-to-your-ribs comfort anytime we want!
What You'll Need
- 1 1/4 cups herb-seasoned stuffing mix, divided (see Note)
- 3 cups coarsely chopped cooked rotisserie chicken
- 2 (10-3/4-ounce) cans cream of celery soup (see Note)
- 1 3/4 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle 3/4 cup stuffing mix into pan; top with chicken.
- In a large bowl, whisk together soup and broth until blended; pour over chicken. Sprinkle remaining stuffing mix over soup mixture and top with melted butter.
- Bake, uncovered, for 35 minutes, or until casserole is thoroughly heated and golden.
- You don't need to prepare the stuffing for this Chicken and Stuffing Casserole; just use the dry mix.
- A can of cream of chicken or cream of mushroom soup will work just as well with this recipe.
- We suggest you serve this with a side of creamy Butternut Squash Mash for a complete meal.
- Do you love making chicken casseroles? Check out our Top 10 Chicken Casserole Recipes!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 361
- Calories from Fat 186
- Total Fat 21g 32 %
- Saturated Fat 8.2g 41 %
- Trans Fat 0.3g 0 %
- Protein 21g 42 %
- Cholesterol 74mg 25 %
- Sodium 762mg 32 %
- Total Carbohydrates 22g 7 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.8g 7 %
- Sugars 2.4g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Two of your favorite flavors come together in this delicious cake recipe. Our Peanut Butter Marshmallow Cake is topped with a fluffy layer of marshmallow creme and a creamy-smooth peanut butter frosting that's oh-so-delectable and simply irresistible!