Cheesy Chicken Bake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This twist on traditional baked macaroni and cheese gets its main dish appeal from the addition of chopped cooked rotisserie chicken. It's a great all-in-one weeknight meal.
What You'll Need
- 1 cup uncooked elbow macaroni
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 (2-ounce) jar diced pimiento, undrained
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 cups chopped cooked rotisserie chicken
- 1/2 cup Italian-seasoned breadcrumbs
What to Do
- Cook pasta in salted water according to package directions; drain.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Stir together pasta, cheese, and next 7 ingredients in a large bowl. Spoon into a lightly greased 7- x 11-inch baking dish.
- Bake 15 minutes. Sprinkle with breadcrumbs; bake an additional 10 minutes or until golden.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 379
- Calories from Fat 168
- Total Fat 19g 29 %
- Saturated Fat 6.0g 30 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 24g 48 %
- Cholesterol 69mg 23 %
- Sodium 903mg 38 %
- Total Carbohydrates 29g 10 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.7g 7 %
- Sugars 4.5g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Did you know that the first President of the United States, George Washington, began his morning routine with a breakfast that included the most incredible corn cakes? We decided to recreate his morning favorite, so you can make them for your family. George Washington's Corn Cakes feature the perfect combo of savory and sweet.