Cheesy Chicken Bake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This twist on traditional baked macaroni and cheese gets its main dish appeal from the addition of chopped cooked rotisserie chicken. It's a great all-in-one weeknight meal.
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup uncooked elbow macaroni
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 (2-ounce) jar diced pimiento, undrained
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 cups chopped cooked rotisserie chicken
- 1/2 cup Italian-seasoned breadcrumbs
What To Do:
- Cook pasta in salted water according to package directions; drain.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Stir together pasta, cheese, and next 7 ingredients in a large bowl. Spoon into a lightly greased 7- x 11-inch baking dish.
- Bake 15 minutes. Sprinkle with breadcrumbs; bake an additional 10 minutes or until golden.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Two of your favorite flavors come together in this delicious cake recipe. Our Peanut Butter Marshmallow Cake is topped with a fluffy layer of marshmallow creme and a creamy-smooth peanut butter frosting that's oh-so-delectable and simply irresistible!