Corn Chip Chicken Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Corn chips aren't just for snacking! Proof positive of that is how they add tasty crunch as the topper for our homestyle Corn Chip Chicken Casserole. This one goes together quick and tastes like you fussed all day!
What You'll Need
- 2 cups diced cooked chicken
- 1 cup cooked white rice
- 1 (14-1/2-ounce) can diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1 (4.5-ounce) can chopped green chilies, undrained
- 2 teaspoons taco seasoning mix
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 cup corn chips, coarsely broken
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 2-quart baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except corn chips and 1/2 cup cheese; mix well. Spoon into prepared baking dish. Sprinkle corn chips over top.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese and bake 5 additional minutes, or until bubbly and cheese is melted.
- Hungry for more? Check out our collection of Easy Mexican Casserole Recipes: the Best Mexican Casseroles.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Nothing is more welcoming than a big pot of soup at the end of a long day, and with our recipe for Potato Corn Soup you can whip up a bowl of comfort anytime you want. It takes just about 30 minutes to get this soup on your dinner table, which makes it weeknight-friendly, too!