Corn Chip Chicken Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Corn chips aren't just for snacking! Proof positive of that is how they add tasty crunch as the topper for our homestyle Corn Chip Chicken Casserole. This one goes together quick and tastes like you fussed all day!
What You'll Need
- 2 cups diced cooked chicken
- 1 cup cooked white rice
- 1 (14-1/2-ounce) can diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1 (4.5-ounce) can chopped green chilies, undrained
- 2 teaspoons taco seasoning mix
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 cup corn chips, coarsely broken
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 2-quart baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except corn chips and 1/2 cup cheese; mix well. Spoon into prepared baking dish. Sprinkle corn chips over top.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese and bake 5 additional minutes, or until bubbly and cheese is melted.
- Hungry for more? Check out our collection of Easy Mexican Casserole Recipes: the Best Mexican Casseroles.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You won't need a passport for our Tuscan Chicken One Pot. The heavenly aroma and succulent taste will make you feel like you're sitting at sidewalk bistro in Tuscany. It's the marinara sauce and white wine that really takes this easy chicken dinner recipe to the next level. And one pot recipes are known for their easy clean up, so it really will seem like a vacation in your very own home!