Easy Beefy Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This homestyle Easy Beefy Casserole will satisfy the hungriest of appetites. Packed with beef, veggies and potatoes with a creamy cheese sauce, it literally shouts "stick-to-your-ribs" goodness.
What You'll Need
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 (16-ounce) package frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 (10.75-ounce) can cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 (32-ounce) package frozen seasoned potato nuggets
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Brown ground beef and salt in a skillet over medium heat, stirring until meat crumbles and is no longer pink; drain. Spoon ground beef into a sprayed 2-1/2-quart shallow baking dish.Layer frozen vegetables, soup and cheese over ground beef. Top with frozen potatoes.
- Bake 30 minutes or until potatoes are golden.
Check out more of our favorite ground beef recipes in our free eCookbook, Ground Beef Recipes: 25 Quick & Easy Recipes for Ground Beef.
- If you'd liked this tater tot casserole, we know you're going to love this Minnesota Hot Dish Casserole. Or if you're looking for another weeknight dinner recipe, be sure to also check out our Pork Chop Casserole.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
When the heat of summer has us turning away from comfort foods, we like to turn to recipes like this Chilled Beefed-Up Summer Salad. And, since salad is only as good as the dressing that goes on it, you can bet we've paired this beefy summer salad with the perfect, homemade, creamy horseradish dressing to make this extra mm..mm..tasty!