Corn and Broccoli Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Corn and Broccoli Casserole is a hearty side dish that starts with fresh tasting frozen veggies and ends with a hot, out of the oven homey result that'll pair with any main dish.
What You'll Need
- 1 (20-ounce) package frozen creamed corn, slightly thawed
- 1 (16-ounce) package frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, melted, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup coarsely crushed butter crackers
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat an 8- x 8-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine corn, broccoli, egg, 2 tablespoons melted butter, the onion powder, salt, and pepper; mix well and spoon into baking dish.
- In a small bowl, mix crackers and remaining melted butter; sprinkle on top.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes, or until firm in center.
- Can't find creamed corn in the freezer section? Regular frozen corn will work just fine.
- Looking for another tasty variation to a corn and broccoli casserole? Try our Creamy Corn-Broccoli Bake or browse through our collection of Incredibly Easy Broccoli Recipes, which includes broccoli casseroles, side dishes, and more!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 259
- Calories from Fat 110
- Total Fat 12g 19 %
- Saturated Fat 6.0g 30 %
- Trans Fat 0.5g 0 %
- Protein 5.9g 12 %
- Cholesterol 51mg 17 %
- Sodium 627mg 26 %
- Total Carbohydrates 33g 11 %
- Dietary Fiber 5.1g 20 %
- Sugars 7.6g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You've got to try our Homemade Jelly Donut Holes for a fun and sometimes messy treat that's great all-year-round! Wonder how we get the jelly in the middle? The secret is using a drinking straw to make space for that oh-so-sweet jelly that fills the center! Top these with powdered or cinnamon sugar, and let the family get their fingers a little sticky! Just make sure to keep the napkins handy.