Corn and Broccoli Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Corn and Broccoli Casserole is a hearty side dish that starts with fresh tasting frozen veggies and ends with a hot, out of the oven homey result that'll pair with any main dish.
What You'll Need
- 1 (20-ounce) package frozen creamed corn, slightly thawed
- 1 (16-ounce) package frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, melted, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup coarsely crushed butter crackers
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat an 8- x 8-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine corn, broccoli, egg, 2 tablespoons melted butter, the onion powder, salt, and pepper; mix well and spoon into baking dish.
- In a small bowl, mix crackers and remaining melted butter; sprinkle on top.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes, or until firm in center.
- Can't find creamed corn in the freezer section? Regular frozen corn will work just fine.
- Looking for another tasty variation to a corn and broccoli casserole? Try our Creamy Corn-Broccoli Bake or browse through our collection of Incredibly Easy Broccoli Recipes, which includes broccoli casseroles, side dishes, and more!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 259
- Calories from Fat 110
- Total Fat 12g 19 %
- Saturated Fat 6.0g 30 %
- Trans Fat 0.5g 0 %
- Protein 5.9g 12 %
- Cholesterol 51mg 17 %
- Sodium 627mg 26 %
- Total Carbohydrates 33g 11 %
- Dietary Fiber 5.1g 20 %
- Sugars 7.6g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Ready to change up your sides? Our Vegetable Couscous recipe is a Moroccan-favorite and it's so versatile, it'll never get old! Not only can you switch it up with your favorite veggies, but you can eat it hot, or cold! Now that's definitely a side dish to put on the menu!