Crunchy Hash Brown Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Add a little crunch to a morning favorite by making our Crunchy Hash Brown Casserole. This flavorful potato casserole uses lighter ingredients, too, so you can enjoy a healthier morning start. It's a double whammy of breakfast goodness!
What You'll Need
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can reduced-fat, reduced-sodium cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded reduced-fat sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup light sour cream
- 1/4 cup chopped scallions
- 1/4 cup fat-free milk
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg (optional)
- 1/2 (32-ounce) package frozen hash brown potatoes
- 1/2 cup crushed cornflakes cereal
- 1 tablespoon butter
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a 7- x 11-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine soup, cheese, sour cream, scallions, milk, ground red pepper, and nutmeg, if desired, stirring well. Stir in hash brown potatoes; pour mixture into prepared baking dish. Sprinkle with crushed cornflakes and drizzle with butter.
- Bake, uncovered, 30 to 35 minutes or until bubbly. Serve immediately.
If you want more hash brown casseroles like this one, check out our collection of Hash Brown Casseroles: 10 Easy Potato Casserole Recipes.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 192
- Calories from Fat 68
- Total Fat 7.5g 12 %
- Saturated Fat 4.0g 20 %
- Trans Fat 0.1g 0 %
- Protein 6.3g 13 %
- Cholesterol 19mg 6 %
- Sodium 481mg 20 %
- Total Carbohydrates 26g 9 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.8g 7 %
- Sugars 1.4g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We've made a rise 'n' shine pastry that you can enjoy with your morning cup of coffee that has...well, a twist to it! Our Chocolate Peanut Butter Twists are pretty enough to serve for a special brunch, but easy enough that anyone can make 'em. Plus, they feature everyone's favorite combo of chocolate and peanut butter!