Crunchy Hash Brown Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Add a little crunch to a morning favorite by making our Crunchy Hash Brown Casserole. This flavorful potato casserole uses lighter ingredients, too, so you can enjoy a healthier morning start. It's a double whammy of breakfast goodness!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can reduced-fat, reduced-sodium cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded reduced-fat sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup light sour cream
- 1/4 cup chopped scallions
- 1/4 cup fat-free milk
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg (optional)
- 1/2 (32-ounce) package frozen hash brown potatoes
- 1/2 cup crushed cornflakes cereal
- 1 tablespoon butter
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a 7- x 11-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine soup, cheese, sour cream, scallions, milk, ground red pepper, and nutmeg, if desired, stirring well. Stir in hash brown potatoes; pour mixture into prepared baking dish. Sprinkle with crushed cornflakes and drizzle with butter.
- Bake, uncovered, 30 to 35 minutes or until bubbly. Serve immediately.
If you want more hash brown casseroles like this one, check out our collection of Hash Brown Casseroles: 10 Easy Potato Casserole Recipes.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 192
- Calories from Fat 68
- Total Fat 7.5g 12 %
- Saturated Fat 4.0g 20 %
- Trans Fat 0.1g 0 %
- Protein 6.3g 13 %
- Cholesterol 19mg 6 %
- Sodium 481mg 20 %
- Total Carbohydrates 26g 9 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.8g 7 %
- Sugars 1.4g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
They'll be asking for more turkey once they get a taste of this extra-juicy and buttery rich Herb Butter Roasted Turkey. The trick is in stuffing your seasoned butter under the skin and slathering it on top, too! This Thanksgiving turkey recipe is truly ready to be the star of this year's feast.