Down Home Sweet Potato Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our Down Home Sweet Potato Casserole isn't just for a holiday, this southern favorite topped with crunchy pecans is the perfect comforting main dish go-along anytime at all!
What You'll Need
- 2 (14-1/2 ounce) cans sweet potatoes, mashed
- 1/2 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 large egg
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Stir together first 8 ingredients; spoon into a lightly greased shallow 2-quart baking dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until a knife inserted in center comes out clean. Sprinkle with chopped pecans.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 390
- Calories from Fat 137
- Total Fat 15g 23 %
- Saturated Fat 7.4g 37 %
- Trans Fat 0.3g 0 %
- Protein 7.6g 15 %
- Cholesterol 64mg 21 %
- Sodium 329mg 14 %
- Total Carbohydrates 58g 19 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.9g 12 %
- Sugars 30g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Everyone wants to feel a little special during the holiday. An easy--and tasty--way to do that is to shake up Christmas dinner with our Lemon-Rosemary Roasted Cornish Hens! Once you roast up these tender hens, you can serve everyone their own perfectly-sized main dish! It'll be the juiciest and most flavorful Christmas dinner the family has ever had.