Down Home Sweet Potato Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our Down Home Sweet Potato Casserole isn't just for a holiday, this southern favorite topped with crunchy pecans is the perfect comforting main dish go-along anytime at all!
What You'll Need:
- 2 (14-1/2-ounce) cans mashed sweet potatoes
- 1/2 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 large egg
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
What To Do:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Stir together first 8 ingredients; spoon into a lightly greased shallow 2-quart baking dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until a knife inserted in center comes out clean. Sprinkle with chopped pecans.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 390
- Calories from Fat 137
- Total Fat 15g 23 %
- Saturated Fat 7.4g 37 %
- Trans Fat 0.3g 0 %
- Protein 7.6g 15 %
- Cholesterol 64mg 21 %
- Sodium 329mg 14 %
- Total Carbohydrates 58g 19 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.9g 12 %
- Sugars 30g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You don't need a fancy rotisserie to make the best roasted chicken - all you need is a Bundt pan! Our Herb Roasted Bundt Pan Chicken is so moist and flavorful, you'll wonder why you've never tried roasting your chicken like this before. (We just love how the chicken picks up the flavors from the herbs and wine in the pan!)