Macaroni Tuna Skillet
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Macaroni Tuna Skillet is a quick throw-together meal that can come right out of your pantry and taste anything but! Everyone's going to want more of this creamy skillet dinner!
What You'll Need
- 1 (7-1/4-ounce) package macaroni and cheese dinner mix
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 (6-1/2-ounce) cans tuna, drained and broken into chunks
- 1 (4-ounce) can sliced mushrooms, undrained
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1 cup (1/2 pint) sour cream
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine
What to Do
- Cook macaroni from dinner mix according to package directions; drain.
- In a large skillet, combine cooked macaroni, the cheese from the dinner mix, the milk and butter over medium heat.
- Stir in tuna, undrained mushrooms, parsley, paprika, and mustard. Simmer, uncovered, for 5 to 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in sour cream and wine then heat through and serve.
Want even more "Quick & Easy" dinner recipes? Check out our free eCookbook, Fuss-Free Meals: 35 Simple Skillet Recipes and One-Pot Recipes!
- Looking for more of our favorite tuna recipes? Check out our collection of Easy Tuna Recipes: 13 Tuna Salad Recipes, Tuna Casserole Recipes, and More!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Whether you're a dunker or a dipper, our Parmesan Onion Board is the perfect addition to your best soup recipes! It's got the bold flavors of onion, poppy seeds, and Parmesan cheese, and let's face it, that goes with just about anything!