Macaroni Tuna Skillet
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Macaroni Tuna Skillet is a quick throw-together meal that can come right out of your pantry and taste anything but! Everyone's going to want more of this creamy skillet dinner!
What You'll Need
- 1 (7-1/4-ounce) package macaroni and cheese dinner mix
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 (6-1/2-ounce) cans tuna, drained and broken into chunks
- 1 (4-ounce) can sliced mushrooms, undrained
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1 cup (1/2 pint) sour cream
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine
What to Do
- Cook macaroni from dinner mix according to package directions; drain.
- In a large skillet, combine cooked macaroni, the cheese from the dinner mix, the milk and butter over medium heat.
- Stir in tuna, undrained mushrooms, parsley, paprika, and mustard. Simmer, uncovered, for 5 to 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in sour cream and wine then heat through and serve.
Want even more "Quick & Easy" dinner recipes? Check out our free eCookbook, Fuss-Free Meals: 35 Simple Skillet Recipes and One-Pot Recipes!
- Looking for more of our favorite tuna recipes? Check out our collection of Easy Tuna Recipes: 13 Tuna Salad Recipes, Tuna Casserole Recipes, and More!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're tired of serving the same ol' side dishes every fall, then you've got to give our Butternut Squash Fritters a try. Fried until golden and crispy, there's no way anyone can resist having one...or two. And they're even better if you drizzle a little syrup over them!