Green Chilie Chicken Lasagna
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Talk about quick, one-dish dinners like this Mexican chicken and vegetable lasagna are great for the busy cook. You'll be in and out of the kitchen in no time with this fast and fabulous family meal, with little cleanup!
What You'll Need
- 2 (10-ounce) cans diced tomatoes and green chilies
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 6 green onions, sliced
- 6 (7-inch) flour tortillas
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 (8-ounce) package Monterey Jack cheese with peppers
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Stir together diced tomatoes and green chilies and mushroom soup in a saucepan until blended. Cook over medium-high heat 6 to 8 minutes. Stir in chicken and green onions.
- Arrange 2 tortillas in a lightly greased 7- x 11-inch baking dish, and spread one-third of tomato mixture on top; sprinkle with one-third of cilantro and one-third of cheese. Repeat layers twice, ending with cheese.
- Bake 30 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
If you liked this recipe, be sure to check out our collection of 19 Easy Lasagna Recipes.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
While we love the hearty, warm-ya-up penne pasta recipes, sometimes, when the weather is warming up, we want to go lighter and brighter. That's what inspired our easy-to-make Pasta Penne Toss! It's a fresh-tasting, one-pot pasta dish that comes together with Kalamata olives and chunked up tomatoes. Plus, since it cooks up in no time, it's the perfect weeknight meal for the family!