Green Chilie Chicken Lasagna
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Talk about quick, one-dish dinners like this Mexican chicken and vegetable lasagna are great for the busy cook. You'll be in and out of the kitchen in no time with this fast and fabulous family meal, with little cleanup!
What You'll Need:
- 2 (10-ounce) cans diced tomatoes and green chilies
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 6 green onions, sliced
- 6 (7-inch) flour tortillas
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 (8-ounce) package Monterey Jack cheese with peppers
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Stir together diced tomatoes and green chilies and mushroom soup in a saucepan until blended. Cook over medium-high heat 6 to 8 minutes. Stir in chicken and green onions.
- Arrange 2 tortillas in a lightly greased 7- x 11-inch baking dish, and spread one-third of tomato mixture on top; sprinkle with one-third of cilantro and one-third of cheese. Repeat layers twice, ending with cheese.
- Bake 30 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
If you liked this recipe, be sure to check out our collection of 19 Easy Lasagna Recipes.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You don't need a fancy rotisserie to make the best roasted chicken - all you need is a Bundt pan! Our Herb Roasted Bundt Pan Chicken is so moist and flavorful, you'll wonder why you've never tried roasting your chicken like this before. (We just love how the chicken picks up the flavors from the herbs and wine in the pan!)