Pulled Pork Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you love the from-scratch taste of a hearty casserole but time is short, then you're gonna love our shortcut version of Pulled Pork Casserole. Let it be your little secret that you used a few convenience foods to make this one taste like you fussed.
What You'll Need
- 1 (24-ounce) container refrigerated mashed potatoes, warmed
- 1 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- 1/4 cup sliced scallions, divided
- 1 (18-ounce) container refrigerated BBQ pulled pork
- 1 cup coarsely crushed potato chips
What to Do
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a 7- x 11-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
In a medium bowl, combine mashed potatoes, corn, 1 cup Cheddar cheese, and 2 tablespoons scallions; mix well. Spoon mixture into prepared baking dish. Evenly spoon BBQ pork over potatoes. Sprinkle with remaining cheese, scallions, and the potato chips.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until casserole is heated and chips are golden.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 440
- Calories from Fat 187
- Total Fat 21g 32 %
- Saturated Fat 9.0g 45 %
- Trans Fat 0.8g 0 %
- Protein 21g 43 %
- Cholesterol 61mg 20 %
- Sodium 1,237mg 52 %
- Total Carbohydrates 42g 14 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.8g 11 %
- Sugars 15g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Ready to change up your sides? Our Vegetable Couscous recipe is a Moroccan-favorite and it's so versatile, it'll never get old! Not only can you switch it up with your favorite veggies, but you can eat it hot, or cold! Now that's definitely a side dish to put on the menu!